See Reduced Muscle Twitch and Retain Motor Function
Had Increased Energy
$239.99 (Two Pack 20% OFF)
Deanna Protocol Two Pack Subscription
First recurring order ships Overnight Free.
Facing financial hardship due to ALS? Call us at
888.998.6001 to learn how we can help. There is Hope.
Active Ingredients in the Deanna Protocol
AAKG is alpha-ketogluterate (AKG) with arginine (A) added to it. Alphaketogluterate (AKG) is an essential molecule in the Krebs cycle. The Krebs cycle is responsible for energy production that keeps cells alive and functioning the way they should. Arginine is an ingredient in the Deanna Protocol that makes the AKG easier on the digestive system.
Gamma-Aminobutyric acid is an amino acid produced naturally in the brain. GABA functions as a neurotransmitter, facilitating communication among brain cells. GABA’s big role in the body is to reduce the activity of neurons in the brain and central nervous system. (Several studies show that GABA may not pass the blood brain barrier (BBB*). However, we know that the BBB in those neurodegenerative diseases is not in-tact and, therefore, allows GABA to pass through and be effective.)
*The BBB is a filtering mechanism of the capillaries that block certain substances from reaching the brain and spinal-chord.
Directions for taking the Deanna Protocol
- Take one heaping scoop mixed with 8 (or more) oz of water and a full meal, 2 – 3 times daily.
- If muscle twitching, fasciculations, and cramping continue, increase servings until symptoms stop. Do not exceed 9 scoops per day (3 scoops 3 times daily).
- If you experience muscle cramping at maximum servings, but twitching and fasciculations have ceased, take GABA pills along with the Deanna Protocol until cramping stops. Be sure to consider quality and purity over price when shopping for GABA supplements. Not all supplements have the same bioavailability and equal effectiveness.
- If you experience stomach discomfort, decrease servings until this stops. Then, increase dosage very gradually every 1-2 weeks to allow stomach to acclimate.
- This product retains potency best when refrigerated.